Big Data is on the tip of every CIO’s tongue, but the conversation often focuses on the volume of data humans and machines are generating. However, the velocity of Big Data is at least equally as important as organizations look to real-time analytics so they can leverage the time-value of data to drive new business opportunities and create a competitive advantage.
New technologies make it possible for you to capture, analyze, and store terabytes of data in milliseconds, bringing the power of the world’s largest Web companies to all enterprises. Join us to learn how leading companies leverage massively distributed architectures to make decisions at the speed of business.
You’ll learn how to:
- Scale an in-memory analytics solution for sub-second responses on terabytes of real-time and recent historical data.
- Reduce time-to-value by using existing SQL skills for real-time analytics.
- Solve real-time Big Data analytics challenges such as network security, operational analytics, risk management and marketing campaign optimization.
- Leverage real-time operational intelligence to make data-driven decisions.
- Minimize costs with horizontal scale-out on commodity hardware.